Senior Pricing Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Pricing Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2017 09:54|
We are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst who will be primarily responsible for managing the pricing, reporting and analysis of the UK residential gas and electricity supply portfolios.
- Create and deliver the long term residential pricing strategy
- Manage the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objectives
- Build models
- Collect, manipulate and analyse a wide range of input data from internal and external sources
- Influence, challenge and manage core stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Direct experience of financial or commercial functions, residential pricing experience would be ideal
- 2:1 higher in a numerical/business discipline, or equivalent
- Technical, Excel, SQL,VBA, SAS of other stats packages an advantage
Our client is a rapidly growing, challenger retail energy brand. This position is at the heart of it and will expose you to core business functions and be part of a wider team making critical business decisions.