Structured Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Structured Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Keith Barlow|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 18:35|
Our client is looking for a Structure Finance Analyst to join their expanding team in the Netherlands. Joining a small team of structured and project finance experts and be expected to support senior colleagues in active projects.
- Critically review, build, and maintain cash flow models in Excel working closely with senior colleagues and external financial advisors
- Work on relevant details of project assets to quickly build a base of practical knowledge regarding wind and other marine projects, in order to provide valuable financial and project structuring analyses
- Manage important advisory relationships, partner relationships, and internal relationships, with a view to becoming a primary interface
- Liaison with legal, tax and reporting colleagues and departments
- Create in depth analyses, and written and verbal presentations of such analyses demonstrating affinity with finance and risk assessment balanced against commercial and business development needs
- Actively participate in and ultimately manage various due diligence work streams
- University degree, and preferably masters, in finance, econometrics, mathematics or an advanced technical discipline such as engineering
- 0 – 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Ability to learn and apply a broad range of knowledge relevant to projects’ financial success, including accounting, tax, contracting, and wind asset technology
This role will be based between the office and project sites.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.