Trader (Certified in Organic Soft Commodities)
|Job Title:||Trader (Certified in Organic Soft Commodities)|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2016 09:53|
Our client is looking for a Trader who is Certified in Organic Soft Commodities to work with a trading organisation.
The Trader, will be responsible for the sales and profitability of your category in line with the company’s strategic plan. You will also be responsible for the purchase and sale of ingredients from the companies own processing plants as well as their growing global network of suppliers.
- Management of trading positions and financial performance
- Costing and negotiations on trade margins
- Ensuring accuracy of the content and execution of purchase and sales contracts
- Responsible for the stock positions
- Following international price and market developments
- Identifying and exploiting market opportunities
- Hedging currency risks and exposures
- A driven individual, results-oriented, internationally oriented and have an affinity with agricultural products.
- You have completed a bachelor degree in commerce and / or international trade and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are looking for opportunities and exploit them and you have a team player mentality
- You have the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and you solve challenging problems without too much control
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally