|Job Title:||VP SHE-Q|
|Contact Name:||Amar Pannu|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2016 12:22|
- Maintain and develop the SHEQ management system with the regional SHEQ- Manager, define goals and follow-up actions to ensure a continuous improvement for safety, health, environment and quality.
- Analyse business performance statistics to measure the quality of process management in order to benchmark against internal (in-between the regions) and external standards.
- Carry out regional audits (ISO, VDA, Legal Compliance, etc.) to identify areas of improvement and give recommendations for those improvements.
- Train and advice the regional SHEQ-Manager in regards to global standards and methodologies.
- Reporting of defined KPIs and implement counter measures where needed.
- Development in Automotive process thinking and ensure that all automotive standards are being implemented.
- Development of sub-contractors and suppliers together with the Procurement department.
Required Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- University degree in economics or technical science
- Experience and knowledge in safety, environment and quality management
- ISO 9001, 14001 and TS16949 experience is a must
- Management skills, in particular the ability to lead, motivate and develop teams to the best of their potential
- Excellent abilities to identify and analyse provided information
- Evaluate alternative solutions objectively
- MS-Office (excellent excel knowledge, word processing, power point, e-mail, internet)
- SAP experiences
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time in Europe
- Fluent in German and English