Wind Offshore Package Manager
|Job Title:||Wind Offshore Package Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 16:15|
The Wind Offshore package manger is responsible within successful development and delivery phases of a complex, multi-hundred Megawatt, multi-contract Offshore Wind farm project.
Able to manage a major part (package or packages) of the project in his area of responsibility, in terms of health and safety, performance, quality, budget/cost and time/schedule.
Able to lead and steer all relevant activities along the project phase model, i.e. along consent/pre-FEED, FEED, tender, design, manufacturing/fabrication, construction/logistics/installation and commissioning phases, until handover to Operations & Maintenance.
Typical experience would include:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Proven leadership skills with teams
Previous roles would include (or similar):
- Offshore Construction Manager
- Package Manager for large and/or multiple packages
- Package Manager with added responsibility for offshore installation in his package, besides fabrication etc.
- Development Project Manager with additional Project Lead function
Key qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Ability to manage international and intercultural project teams in the area of power generation or plant operation or similar, both in development and execution phase.
- Experience in Offshore Logistics and Installation (e.g. from O&G business)
- Ability to manage supply contracts in the €50 million and above range along all project lifecycle phases.
- Proven skills in leadership, communication and stakeholder management.
- Decisions making skills under conditions of pressure.
- Knowledge of applying relevant standards and tools.
- Strong commercial orientation.
- Good command of English, especially as related to the sector