New to recruitment? Not to worry, we provide a three month recruitment training programme. This provides you with a recognised recruitment qualification and all the skills and knowledge you need to strive within a sales recruitment environment. If you wish to pursue a career in leadership, talent acquisition or business development, the opportunity is there with our internal career path and professional training programme. Pangea enables you to develop and progress both personally and professionally.
- Three month Recruitment Training Academy.
- Recognised recruitment qualification.
- Management training programme.
- Constant support, goals and targets.
- Weekly, monthly and annual reviews.
- Developing a personal business plan, linked to personal objectives.
- Variety of career opportunities, with clear development paths.
- Diverse career opportunities.
- International opportunities- travelling/moving abroad.
My First Year in Recruitment
As Lachlan celebrates his first year in recruitment at Pangea, we caught up with him about his success of his first year; he smashed his Senior Consultant target, attended two l...
Top Performers of the Year
After Aamir’s success in 2017, we caught up with him to hear how he reached the top, what success looks like to him and a few takeaway tips for those out there looking to hit ne...
Top Biller 2017!
2017 was Amar Pannu’s best year yet! He hit the illustrious £1 million mark, built his contract team, hit every incentive possible, as well as completing the 3 Peak Challenge, r...
The Top 5 Reasons To Attend A Careers Fair
Last week, we were at London Southbank Career Fair. It was great to meet a variety of graduates who looking for their next step and it was a great opportunity for the students t...
Energy Live Expo 2017
Energy Live Expo explored some of the hottest topics in energy, from battery storage, site resillience, energ trading and purchasing, demand side response, to getting energy on ...