Pangea are a premier partner for Talent Acquisition services globally. With unrivalled resources, a large network and specialist industry knowledge, our services are relied upon by a wide spectrum of companies, ranging from major multinational organisations to start-up operations. We can assist in 3 main ways:
Contingent Permanent Recruitment
Find The Best Person "in" the market not "on" the market
When looking for a permanent member of staff to join your team you can engage Pangea on a contingent NO HIRE NO FEE basis. We conduct an in depth requirement consultation to discuss your needs, followed by utilising all our routes to market to ensure you get the best person for the job!
Industry experts delivered to help solve your resourcing problems
When the need for an interim/contract specialist arises, we understand that this is because an urgent situation has arisen. We look to take the burden of this from you.
With extensive search resources, dedicated headhunting teams and a talented network of exclusive candidates, our search comprehensively screens and selects the best person for your requirement. Once selected, our global mobility team will develop a solution to payroll and mobilise the consultant anywhere in the world with full compliance of the requisite insurances, local taxation and labour laws.
We guarantee to have identified a consultant and developed a solution within 5 days!
Our new recruitment platform takes the guess work out of hiring!
For vacancies that are hard to fill or too critical to the success of a business to get wrong, our innovative and industry leading retained search service is the premier solution. When you engage Pangea on a retained search you receive:
- An experienced single point of contact for the project, which helps you in terms of diary and supplier management. We also help manage and control the message which is being portrayed to the labour market and develop a coherent employer branding strategy.
- Pangea would dedicate a headhunting team specifically for this assignment.
- Dedicated advertising and social media budget for the role.
- There is no depletion of service – unlike some agencies you might have worked with on a contingency basis, our resources are engaged until the role is filled - no matter how tough the position is to fill.
- We can utilise our new recruitment platform (see video) that enables us to provide unrivalled due-diligence before you commit to interviewing. This due diligence includes psychometric testing, 360 referencing, video interviews and more.
- Talent pipelining. By having a team dedicated to your specific search criteria, we will continually be able to find good talent with the right characteristics for your business, who maybe able to fill other important roles in your organisation.
We are so confident in this service we offer:
- One year free replacement guarantee on any candidate hired through Pangea.
- We will refund the retained fee if we have not completed the assignment within 6 months of being engaged. We will also keep all our resources fully engaged until the completion of the assignment.
My First Year in Recruitment
As Lachlan celebrates his first year in recruitment at Pangea, we caught up with him about his success of his first year; he smashed his Senior Consultant target, attended two l...
Top Performers of the Year
After Aamir’s success in 2017, we caught up with him to hear how he reached the top, what success looks like to him and a few takeaway tips for those out there looking to hit ne...
Top Biller 2017!
2017 was Amar Pannu’s best year yet! He hit the illustrious £1 million mark, built his contract team, hit every incentive possible, as well as completing the 3 Peak Challenge, r...
The Top 5 Reasons To Attend A Careers Fair
Last week, we were at London Southbank Career Fair. It was great to meet a variety of graduates who looking for their next step and it was a great opportunity for the students t...
Energy Live Expo 2017
Energy Live Expo explored some of the hottest topics in energy, from battery storage, site resillience, energ trading and purchasing, demand side response, to getting energy on ...